ASSISTANT QUANTITY SURVEYOR VACANCY
Taybridge Construction Ltd are an expanding Civil Engineering and General Building Contractor operating throughout the North West. Taybridge Construction Ltd work predominantly for regional and national main contractors and local authorities undertaking all types of works from Infrastructure, Foundations, Drainage, Hard Landscaping & Building Contracts. We are committed to providing good quality work within budget, on time with high standards of Health & Safety.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor as follows:
· The position will be predominately office based with visits to site as required
· The role is to both support the Commercial and Estimating aspects of the business
· Will involve take-off and measurement from drawings and BoQ preparation for estimating purposes
· Assist with Sub-Contract and materials price enquiries and procurement
· Analysis and summarising of contract costings for Labour, Plant & Materials from the company database
· On site measurement and collating site records, monitoring and recording change
· Logging of contract drawings and instructions issued and saving to database
Future development of the role will include
· Estimating and rate build up
· Preparation of Sub-Contract documentation
· Value and cost analysis
· Contract financial procedures including Payment Application and preparation of Final Accounts
· Contract correspondence and procedures
· Be enrolled on an industry recognized HNC in Construction Studies or already achieved and have experience in the Construction Industry – we will consider applications from any background within the Industry
· Good communication skills both verbally and written
· Competent in use of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook
· Be able to drive and have access to a vehicle
Salary is to be discussed. Please apply in writing with covering letter and C.V to email@example.com
On-going opportunities for experienced
360 Excavator Drivers
on our busy sites throughout the north west of England.
Excellent opportunities for experienced, skilled people looking for a role supporting a busy civils contractor.
Successful applicants will work from our base at Inskip near Preston and on our various sites throughout the North West.
Salary is negotiable and will be commensurate with the position and experience gained. All options will be open to discussion for the right individual. .
Please forward your CV via email; to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please feel free to call us and have an informal and confidential chat to discuss these exciting opportunities on 01772 691 555